Hiroshi Yamazaki received the B.S. and the M.S. degrees from Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, in 2003 and 2005, respectively, and the Dr. Eng. degree in electronics and applied physics from Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan, in 2015. In 2005, he joined NTT Photonics Laboratories (later reorganized into NTT Device Technology Laboratories), Kanagawa, Japan, where he has been involved in research and development of optical devices and systems for communications systems. His research interests include optical waveguide devices, integrated optoelectronics, optical modulators for advanced formats, and digital and analog signal syntheses for optical transmission systems. He served as a member of technical program committee of the Photonic Network and Devices (NETWORKS) topical meeting as a part of the Advanced Photonics Congress (APC), from 2013 to 2015.
For JLT, he is
· Advising the Editor in Chief on strategic directions for the journal
· Performing initial editorial checking on submitted manuscripts
· Assigning submitted papers to Associate Editors in the “Optical waveguides and components” category
· Overseeing review and decision processes
· Occasionally acting as Associate Editor or Reviewer
Phone +1 732 562 6829
Phone +1 732 465 5859
IEEE Photonics Society
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331
© Copyright 2022 IEEE - All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.